
^^ Sarah^^
PS : while searching for gif I typed Sarah instead of ghost🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

^^ Sarah^^
PS : while searching for gif I typed Sarah instead of ghost🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
She got new phone so it's ok if she breaks her laptop now🤣
She is definitely gonna kill us 😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
^^ Sarah^^
PS : while searching for gif I typed Sarah instead of ghost🤣🤣
Ayyo 🤭🤭🤣
Originally posted by: himani_692
Breaking ur head 🤣
Watching news at the time of elections is same like breaking head🤣
Originally posted by: himani_692
Don't cheat ok😎
Did I ever cheat di?😒
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Watching news at the time of elections is same like breaking head🤣
Yes that's why said breaking ur head 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: himani_692
Yes naughty rule breaking students 🤣
Principal herself is naughty then what can students do🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Did I ever cheat di?😒
I don't know 🤭🤣