Poll
Who is the murderer of Monil ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆
But how it is possible?
At that time bani was is basement where fake markat a.k.a jay’s mom was also present.
Did you vote for Jay?
I didn’t vote for anyone. I am confused between jay or other.Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Did you vote for Jay?
I didn’t vote for anyone. I am confused between jay or other.
I can understand. 😆
means?Originally posted by: Shirsha90
I can understand. 😆
Why are you laughing?
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Maine kiya hai
Tu ne meri line cheen li!!!!!
I mean it's really confusing. So, I can understand why you are confused.
Hmm yes 😆it is really confusing. Naagin track is revolving in a circle ⭕️Originally posted by: Shirsha90
I mean it's really confusing. So, I can understand why you are confused.
Monil ka katil kaun?
Hmm yes 😆it is really confusing. Naagin track is revolving in a circle ⭕️
Monil ka katil kaun?
Aree woh toh theek hai..main toh yaha bhi confused hu ki suddenly jay ki family vanish kaise ho gayi...😆
Jay ko us cliff pe search karte karte waha se jump to nahi laga lia na sabne🤣
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Tu ne meri line cheen li!!!!!
Aisa kya hai , tum bhi markaat bane ki line mein waiting mein ho😆