Originally posted by: zohakhan7
People are forgetting that its due to YHM n its success YHC is here otherwise without YHM there is no existence of YHC 😎
Hey Zoha, how are you feeling now?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: zohakhan7
People are forgetting that its due to YHM n its success YHC is here otherwise without YHM there is no existence of YHC 😎
Hey Zoha, how are you feeling now?
Hey I have tested negative for covid but still feeling weak...Thanks for your concern...🤗
Rajeev said he's not part of CLACM 2. If season 2 is happening I have an inkling that ekta might take Karan as new lead a new love story
Rajeev said he's not part of CLACM 2. If season 2 is happening I have an inkling that ekta might take Karan as new lead a new love story
So kp n DT...r u sure.
Not sure just a thought that can be an option if season 2 is happening
Rajeev said he's not part of CLACM 2. If season 2 is happening I have an inkling that ekta might take Karan as new lead a new love story
Can you pls give the link? Why is Rajeev not part of CLACM 2 ?
Some people never leave a chance to bash yhm n divan. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Rajeev said he's not part of CLACM 2. If season 2 is happening I have an inkling that ekta might take Karan as new lead a new love story
Mata detest divan n loves shaggy bitch a lot.
Mama is big Mama now for her pregnancy she had to end snaje with her suddenly...
Now atleast mama will be busy mama with all others mamas....for another 9 months.....
Who know ek will start web show for all new mama on tow just like copy cat wifes of Bollywood...wow what a karab acting....my Neelam...she even gets offers....wow ....hahaha.....
Accha hai na....all new mama n babies in web show...
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
1.2k