Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And RuSha are Preesha. Only ones stopping us from leaving 🤣
ha ha ha ha ha true


Originally posted by: girlTalks
desperately need to watch something else .. like right now
Re-watch last week till dance episode
Honestly though I am so angry with both I doubt I will be able to enjoy those too. I am going to watch something on Netflix 😆
couldnt have said it better
these epsds how many times i watch
still same feel





Originally posted by: Ishika64
Re-watch last week till dance episode
Honestly though I am so angry with both I doubt I will be able to enjoy those too. I am going to watch something on Netflix 😆
me too ..
need to watch some action packed stuff .. cause I am in that mood only .. 😈😈
kya likha hai .. absolute GOLD 🤣🤣