Thik hain. Bas apna daari mooch shave karliya hain toh kam chubh te hain...if you know what I mean...😉
🤣 Haan ab toh scratches bhi kumm lagenge..😉🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Thik hain. Bas apna daari mooch shave karliya hain toh kam chubh te hain...if you know what I mean...😉
🤣 Haan ab toh scratches bhi kumm lagenge..😉🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes aise jhatke de just like in this scene.. this throw them out of the house..😆
Omgggg yessss
🤣
I wish they do like this 🤣
Indra!! 
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
you have a puppy?? Oh I love dogs
My sister got a new one last week, he’s 5 weeks old
My sister loves dogs too
I really got scared of her when she tried to harm SiyaOriginally posted by: Lipstickqueen
🤬 don’t get me started on her. She has no motherly instincts. How can you destroy children you have raised? Biologically they may not be yours but in every other sense they are. They needed a stronger actress for this role. Someone who could emote and give the character some depth. Right now she’s as deep as puddle. 😆
Kiski chata hai woh🤣🤣
Chata ya chehra??
Arry in yesterday precap and today’s precap RiHaan looking at each other.. uske liye dedication 🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 Haan ab toh scratches bhi kumm lagenge..😉🤣
🤣🤣☺️
Thik hain. Bas apna daari mooch shave karliya hain toh kam chubh te hain...if you know what I mean...😉
🤣🤣
Haan haan pata hai, looks like having fun with no daari 😆