haan yaar I really like her for bajaoing KabirOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Arey angre tu isko kahin le kar jaa..
But ishani gives tight slap by her words to maa beta and I like that.. Vansh ki behen hai sahi maayno mein..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
haan yaar I really like her for bajaoing KabirOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Arey angre tu isko kahin le kar jaa..
But ishani gives tight slap by her words to maa beta and I like that.. Vansh ki behen hai sahi maayno mein..
bilkul sahi kaha😆
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
👏👏 Let’s just get rid of AP first then we can destroy Kabir slowly . .
Actually
Anupriya is the most annoying and the irritating one ever
Kabir doesn’t fight fair because if he did Ishani could bury him. He attacks from behind and those people are called cowards.haan yaar I really like her for bajaoing Kabir
uske solo scenes to maine humesha skip kiye jahan woh devdas bana phirta tha😆Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Maine tob kabz ke scènes starting se skip kiye hai.. sirf vansh ho wohi scenes dekhti thi..😆
Baaki sab ko udaao VanGre and RiAnsh ka dekhti thi..
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I thought u went to bed?
Not yet Indra , should go in sometime
Was in IG and replying in WhatsApp and playing with my puppy boy here
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Arey angre tu isko kahin le kar jaa..
But ishani gives tight slap by her words to maa beta and I like that.. Vansh ki behen hai sahi maayno mein..
That’s so true she’s actually showing now that she’s the sister of Vansh Raisinghania and living upto that name
I’m loving how she’s giving it to kabir and made him so damn speechless. Ishani is soo good these days
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣
Ohh damn guess which song my playlist started playing 😆
Tere chehre se nazar nahi hatati
Nazaare hum kya dekhe..🤣
Kiski chata hai woh🤣🤣
he has been taught the same thing since childhood and finds nothing wrong in thatOriginally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Kabir doesn’t fight fair because if he did Ishani could bury him. He attacks from behind and those people are called cowards.