Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I agree she will feel She was hallucinating..
It might need another meeting for her to actually believe that there is someone who looks like Vansh.. she saw Vansh free falling in khai, hard for her believe he is alive
True
I’m excited for their second meet
Jio ko Helly se bahut pyaar hai waise bhi 😆
Phir se milenge na??😒
I think helly ka woh white outfit look 2nd rihaan meet ka hai 🤔
Smile toh dekho bande ki
https://twitter.com/dailybbyte/status/1329405055124918273?s=19
aise kaise nahi milenge😳Originally posted by: merryyura
Phir se milenge na??😒
I think helly ka woh white outfit look 2nd rihaan meet ka hai 🤔
iss smile pe marjawanOriginally posted by: merryyura
Smile toh dekho bande ki
https://twitter.com/dailybbyte/status/1329405055124918273?s=19
Originally posted by: merryyura
Phir se milenge na??😒
I think helly ka woh white outfit look 2nd rihaan meet ka hai 🤔
Hopefully
Ghar pe kisi ko toh laana padega ,maybe Kabir kuch bada game khelega property ke liye and end time pe Vihaan entry marega
aur Helly ko bhi toh hai jio se😆Originally posted by: arryline
Jio ko Helly se bahut pyaar hai waise bhi 😆