Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Kiara advani is a dark horse of bw.
Slowly and steadily will leave ACP and Sara behind in the race
She has no time left for slow and steady. She's already 29 years old. For female actors whoever had become a superstar or a big star, it was their 27-28th year when they were at the peak. And the 25-26th year they showed speedy growth.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Video unavailable 🤔
Pata nahin ab YT pe purane movies kyun nahin hote. Ek der saal pehle bhi Sheemaroo, Rajshree ya aur koi channel legally 50s se le kar 80s ke films upload karte the. Shayad ab free nahin hai.
ETA: Does this link work?
Originally posted by: E2XBWIXH5ZBQGQIO
Pata nahin ab YT pe purane movies kyun nahin hote. Ek der saal pehle bhi Sheemaroo, Rajshree ya aur koi channel legally 50s se le kar 80s ke films upload karte the. Shayad ab free nahin hai.
ETA: Does this link work?
Na, even this is unavailable.
Haan I had saved up quite a few movies to watch... Par ab dekha toh ek do chod ke sab deleted dikha rahe hai mujhe.
Self-deprecatory humor at your low *ouch*
https://twitter.com/moviesndtv/status/1329300290172977153?s=20
😲awaz toh dekho... Daar hi gayi mein
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I love kareena expressions
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHvXwOPpsfB/?igshid=eg6y744r1n8k
Waise, hai kya yeh? Web film/shortfilm/webseries/
Kid looks like Rimi Sen with curly hair
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHwoW-rAEEC/?utm_source=ig_embed
Man I wish I had the power to ban some people.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0