Bollywood CC#59- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

62.9k

Users

48

Likes

682

Frequent Posters

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 5 years ago
#52

Really? Let me try.

https://youtu.be/gdZLi9oWNZg

Oh ok thanks. Its working.

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

@SugaAgustD IF codes are obsolete now. You don't need them to post a video. Just paste the link it will work on its own.

Edited by SugaAgustD - 5 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#53

People is such a joke. International for them means 4 generically ugly white men and 1 Asian. 🤪

I'm surprised they didn't foist someone like Adam Driver or Benedict Cumberbatch on the cover.

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#54

Kiara advani is a dark horse of bw.

Slowly and steadily will leave ACP and Sara behind in the race

BollyPC thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#56
Sharpener thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#57

I find the BTS boys so girly and feminine, I thought some of them were girls. How do people find them sexy 😕

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#58

Originally posted by: Sharpener

I find the BTS boys so girly and feminine, I thought some of them were girls. How do people find them sexy 😕

Maybe not all girls are into traditionally masculine guys. It’s not that are that hard of a concept .

Edited by Daechwita - 5 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".