You girls are better of than these writer's.👍🏼
I wonder what kind of pots they have been smoking?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You girls are better of than these writer's.👍🏼
I wonder what kind of pots they have been smoking?😆
Originally posted by: laboni11
Me yes definitely lucky but he is very nerdy lol.which puts my IQ ability in questioning level😆
😆😆they have charm of their own 😉
Laboni Hello 🤗🤗
LoL YHC had made all of us brainless crazy addicts. 😆😆
What to do with. This was nothing. More absurdities are on the way. What's with dead being resurrected and all 🤣
I wouldn't say better yaar. We are here cause of them but sometimes they do seem to be on some special kind of weed 😆😆
Originally posted by: Ishika64
I wouldn't say better yaar. We are here cause of them but sometimes they do seem to be on some special kind of weed
🤣other than the normal one which they have regularly you mean to say 😆