🤣🤣 There are people you party with and people you marry. That’s all I will say on his partying. And it’s healthy. He’s not 90!She got effected with his social life🤣🤣
I asked her to keep ready burning coal, he will come and dance on them🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣 There are people you party with and people you marry. That’s all I will say on his partying. And it’s healthy. He’s not 90!She got effected with his social life🤣🤣
I asked her to keep ready burning coal, he will come and dance on them🤣
He won't close his eyes and definitely question why her husband did so - after all it's his eifey😛
He will be the opposite of Vansh babu and he will say and do all what Vansh didnt😆
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Well he gave us the chance🤣its his fault
Yeah story became boring 🤦♀️🤦♀️ At least his personal life is making some news🤣🤣
Ishani Raisinghania at her best today
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CHseQcfh4B6/?igshid=1a37p1kvlc1eg
And Riddhu also supported her point
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CHskkg9hPpb/?igshid=dvywjfokkrhf
Yeah story became boring 🤦♀️🤦♀️ At least his personal life is making some news🤣🤣
That for sure is making news 😂
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
🤣🤣 There are people you party with and people you marry. That’s all I will say on his partying. And it’s healthy. He’s not 90!
🤣🤣
Yes our Amrita is second type😆
I know yaaar, I hope meri bhi bimari jaldi chali jaaye😆Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Its a seriois bemarii used to be indomniac but thank god not anymore.
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
He will be the opposite of Vansh babu and he will say and do all what Vansh didnt😆
Exactly
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
🤣🤣 There are people you party with and people you marry. That’s all I will say on his partying. And it’s healthy. He’s not 90!
Looks like Helly is😆
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
🤣🤣 There are people you party with and people you marry. That’s all I will say on his partying. And it’s healthy. He’s not 90!
And I’ve seen these kind of dialogues of Ekta’s shows also
Let’s see what what Rrahul does