What the hell did I just watch 😆🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What the hell did I just watch 😆🤢
Mera question mera meme
copy cat😆
Have you watched little bit of PRC ? Ya Parijat also had good chemistry. I like all other pairings of RTMC(Parijat, Shweraj,Krishdha,Dhavish),but RTMC will always remain on top for me. And Parijat were perfect for Akdha ,Murat were perfect for Priyo and Krishdha are perfect for Pranbir.Originally posted by: livelytanu
The only show I have watched of him regularly was JA. I used to love watching that show at one time and liked the leads chemistry.
You see what I did there 😎
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
What the hell did I just watch 😆🤢
I just go back to this scene whenever i need a good laugh😆
I have such couple of videos which are great stress buster
Boo bhaiyya needs to put his jacket on. That kurta belongs in mughal era 
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
I just go back to this scene whenever i need a good laugh😆
Watch Triggered Insan, Slayy Point YT vids then😆
Whats with these awkward humorous scenes!
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3