Originally posted by: Evil_Flower_08
Awe really ☺️ thank you, I will try to upadate soon so that the smile convert into joy 🤗
Ok didi thankyou😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Evil_Flower_08
Awe really ☺️ thank you, I will try to upadate soon so that the smile convert into joy 🤗
Ok didi thankyou😳
Originally posted by: Evil_Flower_08
"Before I gave update I have question do you guys have issue with storyline"? CS"? Their Background such a religion"? 😊
"If yes do let me know before you report it please"!
I know there's lot bad thing going on and it's truly not ok to encourage interfaith plot Lead story but if there's any issues here in this story do let me know"! 😊
No issues dear 💖
Take care 🙏
Thank you Sonja 🤗
I'm glad you people aren't having issue with anything 😳 still if there's I'm keen to know 😊
Originally posted by: SayaniSharma
Ok didi thankyou😳
Mention not 🤗 I owe you for your paitence and Understanding😳
Originally posted by: Evil_Flower_08
Mention not 🤗 I owe you for your paitence and Understanding😳
🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Evil_Flower_08
Thank you Sonja 🤗
I'm glad you people aren't having issue with anything 😳 still if there's I'm keen to know 😊
hope, you had a great Diwali despite covid 🪔🪔
no problem. Your story's awesome and exciting 👍🏼
Take your time with the update 🤗
Update soon na didi plzz
Kya iss sunsaan ff me koi rehta h...???
Koi h...???
Author ji....!!!!?!!!!!!
Kisiko iss ff ka author mile to use btana
Ki aakhen taras gyi h ek update k liye
Ab to halaat ye h ki ek teaser hi dedo
Humari ye behti hui aakhen to tham jayegi..
🥺🥺🥺
Hemakeerti OSes - Compiled PBD INDEX Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter...
Jodha Akbar FF : --- Who loves Him Most (M) --- Link to my other threads Thread 1 Thread 2 - Thread 3 :::::Thread 4::::...
Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...
1.1k