Woww yar...BB k ghar me to alag hi equations dikhate h. .
Shardul waise v genuine banda h...I have always praised him. I wish him all the success.🥳
Shardul minus pp is👍🏼
Inside the house also he always rated ruby high in everything
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woww yar...BB k ghar me to alag hi equations dikhate h. .
Shardul waise v genuine banda h...I have always praised him. I wish him all the success.🥳
Shardul minus pp is👍🏼
Inside the house also he always rated ruby high in everything
Literally everyone whose exited from the house have good things to say about Rubina 😳 I think some people in the house are just jealous and insecure about her popularity and they know that she is a risk to them as she’s a strong contestant 😈
Rubina nahi sudhregi....🤔Rashami ki yaad dila deti h😳
Literally everyone whose exited from the house have good things to say about Rubina 😳 I think some people in the house are just jealous and insecure about her popularity and they know that she is a risk to them as she’s a strong contestant 😈
True!!!
https://twitter.com/Spotboye/status/1328290869850431489?s=19
Sher Aly getting bashed left right n centre
Yeh log ka kuch nahi ho sakta🤦🏻♀️ no wonder BB intna badke hue hai. 🤣
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Yeh log ka kuch nahi ho sakta🤦🏻♀️ no wonder BB intna badke hue hai. 🤣
Ab to main v BB k saath hu😆
Ab to main v BB k saath hu😆
Main bhi, poor bb is trying so hard to pit them against each other and yeh log ko kuch farak hi nahi pad raha🤣
Rubina nahi sudhregi....🤔Rashami ki yaad dila deti h😳
Jasmin saved Abhinav so obviously Ruby is very happy. Back to being besties.
BB flopped their own plan by trying to bring twists 🤣
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Yeh log ka kuch nahi ho sakta🤦🏻♀️ no wonder BB intna badke hue hai. 🤣
Yh kya dekh liya. Kaha I was waiting for Ruby vs jas aur kaha yh dost bangaye😆