Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 26- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35k

Users

11

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

NN7KWIKDISXPH62H thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

please teach karo basic bengali doston😆

Okay 😆❤️

NN7KWIKDISXPH62H thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: T74YNLULKKZT27WO


Good to see you, buddy! after a while.......🤗❤️ why crying?

🤗

I missed you all that's why

LHMZUCJJN6SQGYLD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: B255BWIPVFPOWLYN

Raziaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😭🤗

Ami bhalo achi. Tumi?

Amio valo achi.

LHMZUCJJN6SQGYLD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RKX2CDUASUABNHLN


Translation needed........ please.......

It's been long! How are you? - it was the meaning.

FT46C4YNZHHC6ML5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

isa, can u tell me what u just said? lol


Lemme teach you Indian language......


I know 3 Bengali sentences...Mishti & Razia....please correct if I make mess........


Ami tomake valo basi- I love you

Tumi kemon acho? How are you doing?

Ami valo achi...I'm good...Mishti earlier corrected a few of my mistakes..........🤗

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

It's been long! How are you? - it was the meaning.

thanks dear 😊
MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 2ZSBGBWK3ON5HBCW


Lemme teach you Indian language......


I know 3 Bengali sentences...Mishti & Razia....please correct if I make mess........


Ami tomake valo basi- I love you

Tumi kemon acho? How are you doing?

Ami valo achi...I'm good...Mishti earlier corrected a few of my mistakes..........🤗

i remember the word "tumi" from KRP & mr. obhodro perhaps 😆
Edited by Meena_J - 5 years ago
FT46C4YNZHHC6ML5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 3XFR3D2RR2BRON2U

🤗

I missed you all that's why

Keep popping up over the weekend at least.......🤗

FT46C4YNZHHC6ML5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i remember the word "tumi" from KRP & mr. obhodro perhaps 😆

@ B...what are those?🤣

LHMZUCJJN6SQGYLD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

please teach karo basic bengali doston😆

How are you? In Bengali it is Tumi kmon acho?

I'm fine - Ami valo achi.

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".