Haha isa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haha isa
Originally posted by: 23ABPPWGBI4EXERD
hmm...nice try again..........keep trying...one day you'll become successful.........😉🤣
I've some friends...to deal with...no chance of having experience the way you mentioned.....🤣
I'm determined to be successful in this matter🤣
Hm, I'm seeing...😉
I like beards but not too bigOriginally posted by: NI5WAIEDY2QXYTSO
OK...folks...need to take a break now....but leaving the question for you...please answer or the chocolate will be missed...........
Honestly guys with the beard I find it's a bit annoying & unhygienic......would like to know your thought.......😉
Looks manly
Originally posted by: priya185
Haha isa
Priya is back in the house again.....so answer my question.......
here you go........Thanks for answering.... thought you're escaping........looks like it's all good from far........😉

Actually, that's Harrods's fault for late delivery so I'm sending you from Fortnum & Mason too....

Originally posted by: CLQHDFPBYZE7UPHC
Won't blame you...I stopped ...too....& watching 1 or 2 per week to get updated over the weekend........but from this month so far just one...this Friday...still a few glimpses........are you watching anything else?
Watching Kdrama nowadays. What about you?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I'm determined to be successful in this matter🤣
Hm, I'm seeing...😉
Keep trying........happy haunting.......my friend........🤣 I'll make sure not to grow one.......
Hello Meena🤗 How are you doing?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Watching Kdrama nowadays. What about you?
Don't have time now...buddy...back to duty.......things are crazy....today was supposed to be my off day but...still working...intermittently chatting with you folks......trying to watch few documentaries or shows if get a chance......
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hello Meena🤗 How are you doing?
Meena is in eat, sleep, chat & in between little pretending to rap mode today in cycle........🤣🤣🤣now she will crush my head into pieces..........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5