cute hugs Bucky and Isa. I want too😆
Awww...........you made my day...that's so cute of you...loved the hug gif.......needed it most......I'm on & off here today and also in on-call.........so if you've time to drop by may cross the path........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
cute hugs Bucky and Isa. I want too😆
Awww...........you made my day...that's so cute of you...loved the hug gif.......needed it most......I'm on & off here today and also in on-call.........so if you've time to drop by may cross the path........
lol yeah & we get to work from home...Originally posted by: priya185
yes corona does have its advantage like more time with family and you guys
thats priceless ...something with a unique value...😎
Positivity is everywhere appreciated......you can get that some of the folks who have no business but got millions of dollars from PPP loan.......
isa will give u tons of hugs digitally with her gifs 😆 @isabelOriginally posted by: priya185
cute hugs Bucky and Isa. I want too😆
priya be likeOriginally posted by: priya185
yes corona does have its advantage like more time with family and you guys

ok guys will be back later...have to run some errands
Originally posted by: priya185
cute hugs Bucky and Isa. I want too😆
Sure....it's on the way...........


ok guys will be back later...have to run some errands
Okie...Dokie.......I'll be on & off today...are you watching the games today? I'm on call so may peek a little....
That's cute........so she is maintaining social distancing too....🤣
isa will give u tons of hugs digitally with her gifs 😆 @isabel
Sent it.......done........tons thoda jada.......because....we need to disinfect all...so that'll take forever....

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5