you got the idea at least of like to expectthats nice...im pretty sure you'll do great...who knows u might pass this one...good luck..
Thank you
next will be in july
yeah
I got idea now
how to prepare for it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you got the idea at least of like to expectthats nice...im pretty sure you'll do great...who knows u might pass this one...good luck..
Thank you
next will be in july
yeah
I got idea now
how to prepare for it
nice ! good luck for it!
Thank you🤗
Originally posted by: TT3Q73RORCU67MZE
Did you mean hot weather? Please send some here.........take care...good luck with your test.....👍🏼
Yeah
hot weather
12 PM to 6 PM
so it's at peak
I will send via aeroplane 😆
Originally posted by: priya185
good luck
Thank you🤗
Thanks🤗
Originally posted by: OSUPMCJGVPTHJYZ6
Is it the same as CSIR for Science? I've seen it in many folks' CVs
yeah
CSIR
ours is UGC NET
my subject is social medicine and community health
hey! yeah priya & i are here ...i think it depends on who comes...the interest in the show is anyways low so yeah...i tried other shows but they dont amuse me much...just reading FFs/OS vagera or watching VMs vageraOriginally posted by: JNSPM6VETKZDW2O4
Hello! It seems no one is in the CC nowadays.....beside you & Priya.......Thanks for keep coming.......is it for the weekend or the same on weekdays as well...guess people are frustrated about the show......
Originally posted by: BJBQCLGFIHKKLVU5
Looks like that...I'm on and off today...how is your Diwali going?
Going good! How is your weekend going? Busy I'm guessing.
Sending you a big hug buddy!🤗

Originally posted by: 6K3GRPBECKDM4NZO
I agree with you 100%.... the same feeling here...I come here now to chat with you folks....would have been nice to see a little better track...so after the show is over....forum will be closed? Does that mean if you watch other shows then you get reconnected again with the friends you make here?
That's the worst part indeed
But we can always make a chat thread in the Chat Clubs Forum and invite our Night Owl gang members👍🏼
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5