I can make a tag if you send me pics
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I can make a tag if you send me pics
don't worry about pics I am working on it hopefully nearly done
Originally posted by: priya185
don't worry about pics I am working on it hopefully nearly done
Thanks Priya...
i closed the tag n heading.... 3 one which we discussed :)
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Nice outline
Bhagya... can u help with thread structure....
i can provide u samples...
Bhagya... can u help with thread structure....
i can provide u samples...
ok
PM me links of sample threads
need volunteers for Tag creation and write ups and
thread making ideas..................
I can do write ups
Give me title headings
Can we include iconic dialogues
as we had many beautiful dialogues
I mean selective dialogue
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Can we include iconic dialogues
as we had many beautiful dialogues
I mean selective dialogue
wow Bhagya gud ideas.....
(y) go for it
Bhagya...iconic dialogues to you...