Nahi Tu Zarur Likhegi Woh Bhi SS.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Nahi Tu Zarur Likhegi Woh Bhi SS.
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Please no, no offense to her fans but she's a limited actor, yes she has improved a lot now, but that doesn't mean she can carry the role of Bondita. Sorry but my point.
I personally believe that we need a fresh face for Bondita.. Otherwise no matter whom makers choose, we'll start comparing her with her old on screen character..
And us se bhi badi baat mujhe leap chaiye hi nahi abhi.. I'm happy with this kiddo bonu..
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Abhi sharam gayi tel lene🤪🤣
Na sharam .. Na lihaaj 😎
U mean chubby,no I don't want to see chubby Bondita
Nooo!
Someone more roshogulla type like our bondi please.
Best if its a new face.
Nooo!
Someone more roshogulla type like our bondi please.
Best if its a new face.
Hi5 Behena. Once again our wavelengths matched.
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
I wish, I wish video recorder hota uss zamane mein.. To ram navami wala muh fulaya hua Aniruddh ko record karke aj ke Aniruddh ko dikhati.. Kasam se.. 🤣🤣🤣
Haa🤣
Kaisa mu chadha ke aarti kiya tha 🤣
Originally posted by: UL34UJP6OIKI3AU6
U mean chubby,no I don't want to see chubby Bondita
Ummm why not though? If she's sweet and pretty and acts well and also looks good with Pravi I'm all in.
Kya hua behen?🤪