jaise anurag aur prerna🤣rail ki patriyaa
Tujhe humari Mahi Komolika dikhti hai kya? Badmash Sujz.
BiMa is forever.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
jaise anurag aur prerna🤣rail ki patriyaa
Tujhe humari Mahi Komolika dikhti hai kya? Badmash Sujz.
BiMa is forever.
Heyyy.. Jes🤗❤️❤️ why are you less active nowadays? Or our timings dont match 🤔😆
Even I liked his idea of business for HM girls.. I was wondering how will they start earning asap but they came up with something convincing.. 😆
I hope they forget certificate kand now😆 it's initially ruined by mini but bill bon pe phatega agar reveal hua abhi😵
Haina🤣 Ani behaving like he never knew a girl named Saudamini and is married to bon for yrs🤪🤣 ulta his baba is remembering padosi🤣 kuch ajeeb hi laga mujhe... Ani ab mini ko dekhe he'd be like aap kaun behen ji?🤪
I also don't want him to send her London or anywhere alone.. he should go with her.. please 😭
I just saw precap bon looks so fascinated❤️
🤣🤣🤣
Dont say that!! Guys who blush are my weakness 🙈
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Tujhe humari Mahi Komolika dikhti hai kya? Badmash Sujz.
BiMa is forever.
dikhti hai
GW is Bajaj🤣🤣
Heyyy.. Jes🤗❤️❤️ why are you less active nowadays? Or our timings dont match 🤔😆
Even I liked his idea of business for HM girls.. I was wondering how will they start earning asap but they came up with something convincing.. 😆
I hope they forget certificate kand now😆 it's initially ruined by mini but bill bon pe phatega agar reveal hua abhi😵
Haina🤣 Ani behaving like he never knew a girl named Saudamini and is married to bon for yrs🤪🤣 ulta his baba is remembering padosi🤣 kuch ajeeb hi laga mujhe... Ani ab mini ko dekhe he'd be like aap kaun behen ji?🤪
I also don't want him to send her London or anywhere alone.. he should go with her.. please 😭
I just saw precap bon looks so fascinated❤️
Hi Dhanu ❤️🤗 nah our timing is not different, i am less active now a days 😆
Ani will be like 'ap kaun behenji' n his baba is like 'mera pyar saudamini ne aisa kyun kiya mere saath!' 🤣 Minoy is so much fun to talk about🤣
Par ab BW ki jagah GW ne le liya 🤣
But Minoy is forever like ApuPre 🤣
I meant GW, Typing error