Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How are you doing baccha??
Good, di. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How are you doing baccha??
Good, di. ❤️
Guys let's meet here on 21st Nov(saturday) at 10.00 PM IST... everyone will be free I believe😃
If not discuss the time when y'all will be free.... let's fix on particular date...
P.S- Miss chatting with y'all😭🤗 ek din sab milke chatting karenge, time and date fix kardo... till then y'all continue!😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Guys let's meet here on 21st Nov(saturday) at 10.00 PM IST... everyone will be free I believe😃
If not discuss the time when y'all will be free.... let's fix on particular date...
P.S- Miss chatting with y'all😭🤗 ek din sab milke chatting karenge, time and date fix kardo... till then y'all continue!😳
I will be here at that time, Lavy Baby!!!🤗
Miss you and our gang!
what is that in EST?Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Guys let's meet here on 21st Nov(saturday) at 10.00 PM IST... everyone will be free I believe😃
If not discuss the time when y'all will be free.... let's fix on particular date...
P.S- Miss chatting with y'all😭🤗 ek din sab milke chatting karenge, time and date fix kardo... till then y'all continue!😳
Sorry speaking thru phone bc computer is at repair shop lol
👍🏼
Missed you'll❤️ especially your fun stories😆
Sorry speaking thru phone bc computer is at repair shop lol
Koi nahi....don't be sorry🤗
Hi Lavy meena Mishti
So good to see you hopefully everyone can meet on Saturday
hey bucky whats newIn in in!
Are you watching the episodes I have not seen this week at all 🤪
Originally posted by: priya185
hey bucky whats new
Are you watching the episodes I have not seen this week at all 🤪
Hi Priya!🤗 All good. What about you?
Me neither😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5