omg 🤣 this is the only ship that will take off this season clearly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
omg 🤣 this is the only ship that will take off this season clearly
I am stuck to this picture
https://twitter.com/Muni_Fx/status/1326458501258866688?s=19
Sharbhi looking at each other
Itna perrfectttt editing kon krta hai yr! Its amazing!!!!❤️






I hope they must have clicked at least one solo pic of them together!❤️
best Jodi hai yeh🤣Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa
omg 🤣 this is the only ship that will take off this season clearly
Aren't they adorable?!❤️😆 Kahi toh pyaar baras raha hai, VaNi nahi toh, Jay-Veeru hi sahi!😆
I guess cheel family Ian having a picnic
Itna perrfectttt editing kon krta hai yr! Its amazing!!!!❤️
I hope they must have clicked at least one solo pic of them together!❤️
Yeah superb editing
Haye I wish that but I don't think they will have .
I want a Sharbhi and Sharhit pic 😳
Isse kehte hai hotness 🔥 accha crop kia and edit bhi..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdA-K7hbX_/?igshid=1fb1wo4fi4pil