Bani is hopeless
Jay Veeru main dam hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bani is hopeless
Jay Veeru main dam hai
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
I don't understand one thing. Why do the makers introduce so many characters in every season of Naagin? These Sharma twins have nothing to do. These characters are not even required in the show!
First they wanted to do their settings with Cheel bros but than they changed their mind I guess their characters will end soon.
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
I don't understand one thing. Why do the makers introduce so many characters in every season of Naagin? These Sharma twins have nothing to do. These characters are not even required in the show!
Inn sisters ka game over na ho jaaye, aur ilzaam Cheelo ko lage, ke unhone kiya. Kyunki mujhko lagta hai, ye Monil ka death bhi kuch gadbad hai. I have a feeling, someone is deliberately trying to instigate both camps against each other.🤓
Uff that cheeky smile of theirs!☺️☺️ That reminds me, bani has never even smiled na looking at Veer!😆 Uff, 3 months to even see her smile!🤔 Kaahe itna suspense makers!😆
Its offscreen
Onscreen muhje koi umeed nhi bani sy
I am stuck to this picture
https://twitter.com/Muni_Fx/status/1326458501258866688?s=19
Sharbhi looking at each other
forget vani, we want jay and veeru
I am stuck to this picture
https://twitter.com/Muni_Fx/status/1326458501258866688?s=19
Sharbhi looking at each other
haye mar gayi nina
you want more🤣 wait thenOriginally posted by: nainaasharmaa
forget vani, we want jay and veeru