I have(i love gujrati food)😛
Have you ever seen a ghost?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have(i love gujrati food)😛
Have you ever seen a ghost?😆
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Main shinchan dekhti hu. Daily.. 😳
Have you ever been admitted in hospital?
I have
Have you ever danced in rain?
I have
Have you ever tried pulao with curd?
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Normal films dekhne mein haat pakarne ki kya zaroorat?..
Ore baba London to dur osto...
Have you ever bunked class in school time?
Normal nahi re horror movies only...
I have
Have you ever tried to cook food?
I have
Have you ever gone on trekking?
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
I have! 😆
I sometimes like to watch Pegga Pig. 😆
Have you ever made a candle?
I have never
Have you ever tried to make a painting?
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
I have!
I like Punjabi food a lot! 😃
Have you ever eaten Thai food?
I ate banana pancake (Thai street food) and Thai noodles when I visited Thailand.
I have never
Have you ever skied?
I never have
Have you ever watched any horror movies alone at night?
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Normal nahi re horror movies only...
I have
Have you ever tried to cook food?
I have
Have you ever eaten a dish with excessive salt.
I have
Have you ever eaten a dish with excessive spices and chillies and finished it?