Users

Frequent Posters

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

You do not ruin someone's life for your selfish motives

You do not act like a victim when u are equally responsible in the act 

You do not find ways to talk to your lover(read it as obsession) when your husband is missing

Pakhi did have a brain and that's why she planned this. After yesterday and today's episodes, my opinion on her changed completely and i csnt give her any benifit of doibts hereon 

i completely agree with this...

it hurts when she is eager to call virat, instead of sympathising samrat... whoever it is, koi diatance ka relative ho toh bhi...

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Of course both are responsible. That being said, Virat was pretty clear in his intentions when he chose his family. That should have been reason enough to stop the wedding and back off. Expecting this from Pakhi was too much. I don’t like her at all. 

then why he is keeping relation with pakhi..

i must say virat should stop her...

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

yes, both are equally responsible. Pakhi had given many opportunities to deny the marriage proposal with samrat. but she didn't. I think she is too stubborn. Also, now that you are married to samrat. She should think of him only but from her wedding to till not, she is calling virat all the time makes me furious. It just shows she is not a good person. She is just obsessed with virat. She should understand that virat is now her devar, it doesn't seem right that you are thinking about your devar romantically. 

Also, virat forcing pakhi to marry just because samrat likes her. Are abhi 2 din pehle toh mila woh pakhi se, koi gehra pyaar toh nhi hua usse. He could have said it to samrat about his love for pakhi. I am sure he would understand and make him marry pakhi. But nhi zabardasti ka sacrifice diya. I would say it was foolishness. After that, he made that stupid promise to pakhi that he would not love anyone but her. Matlab kya, pagal hai kya yeh virat. isse toh pakhi kabhi bhi samrat ko accept nhi karegi. bewakoof. ab sai ki bhi life kharab kar dega. 

@ bold...

yes... agar virat yes bola toh marriage ho sakta tha...

and virat ka promise toh kabhi bhi pakhi ko aage badhne nahi degi...

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

then why he is keeping relation with pakhi..

i must say virat should stop her...

Definitely!! Both are stupid. But my point was on what she should have done regardless of what Virat promised. Samrat and Sai aren’t toys Jan chaha khel liya, Sab chaha replace karr diya. It’s super annoying.