its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

In my POV, pakhi and virat, both are equally responsible…

1st one is pakhi…

why to block virat’s number… thatwas so childish… atleast doosra rishta aaya hai tabhi toh!!!!!!💔

and Virat..

Ek toh he forced pakhi to marry samrat… (kya faayda!!! I I didn’t get it… ) Broken marriage was better….

Oopar se why he should give herthat weird promise… its like, chalo mere bhai se shaadi karo, but I will keeploving you!!!!!!!!! I mean we can keep our relationship!!!!!😎

She is also behaving like thatonly… virat ne shadi karne ko bola, not to move on…!!!!!!!! After marriage too…..jab samrat ka missing ka news aaya, what was her reaction… she is dreaming virat, seriously!!!!!!!!!🥺

Now, samrat…

Well I can understand he was in shock....

But is this the way to handle thesituation….!!!!!!!!!!!

I am leaving, you can continue your affair with my bro…….🤪

Ps : I know, it may be a discussed topic…..sorry...

But now I am totally irritated with pakhi… her reaction to sam’s MIA... and according to me its virat who is spoiling her…..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lobster_0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

both are equally responsible but pakhi had a choice didn't she? 

moreover here the problem with pakhi is she is not ghar ki tulsi (the silent aadarsh beti type) before wedding ; you she was a traveller - this shows she was independent in taking decisions. even her father said to think once again but she was adamant. she should have given a second thought when virat chose his family over his love. 

both have their equal share but it's pakhi's impulsiveness that brought bigger problems 

Edited by lobster_9521 - 3 years ago
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Both are responsible!

You do not just choose to marry someone while being emotionally attached to another.

You do not marry someone because your marriage will keep you close to your lover.

But most importantly, you do not marry someone else just because your 2-day lover ask you to.

This does not go to show that Virat is a saint, but he was clear enough to choose his family over her, i wish Pakhi had a brain!

Optimist_d thumbnail

I typed a long post, like really long post and the page got refreshed 😭I'll share my thoughts later as i dont have the patience to type everything again.

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Both are responsible!

You do not just choose to marry someone while being emotionally attached to another.

You do not marry someone because your marriage will keep you close to your lover.

But most importantly, you do not marry someone else just because your 2-day lover ask you to.

This does not go to show that Virat is a saint, but he was clear enough to choose his family over her, i wish Pakhi had a brain!

You do not ruin someone's life for your selfish motives

You do not act like a victim when u are equally responsible in the act 

You do not find ways to talk to your lover(read it as obsession) when your husband is missing

Pakhi did have a brain and that's why she planned this. After yesterday and today's episodes, my opinion on her changed completely and i csnt give her any benifit of doibts hereon 

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: lobster_9521

moreover here the problem with pakhi is she is not ghar ki tulsi (the silent aadarsh beti type) before wedding ; you she was a traveller - this shows she was independent in taking decisions. even her father said to think once again but she was adamant. she should have given a second thought when virat chose his family over his love. 

both have their equal share but it's pakhi's impulsiveness that brought bigger problems 

You said it all! This impulsive nature is going to bring more troubles for all the four leads 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Of course both are responsible. That being said, Virat was pretty clear in his intentions when he chose his family. That should have been reason enough to stop the wedding and back off. Expecting this from Pakhi was too much. I don’t like her at all. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yes, both are equally responsible. Pakhi had given many opportunities to deny the marriage proposal with samrat. but she didn't. I think she is too stubborn. Also, now that you are married to samrat. She should think of him only but from her wedding to till now, but she is calling virat all the time which makes me furious. It just shows she is not a good person. She is just obsessed with virat. She should understand that virat is now her devar, it doesn't seem right that you are thinking about your devar romantically. 

Also, virat forcing pakhi to marry just because samrat likes her. Are abhi 2 din pehle toh mila woh pakhi se, koi gehra pyaar toh nhi hua usse. He could have said it to samrat about his love for pakhi. I am sure he would understand and make him marry pakhi. But nhi zabardasti ka sacrifice diya. I would say it was foolishness. After that, he made that stupid promise to pakhi that he would not love anyone but her. Matlab kya, pagal hai kya yeh virat. isse toh pakhi kabhi bhi samrat ko accept nhi karegi. bewakoof. ab sai ki bhi life kharab kar dega. 

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lobster_9521

@bold

i agree..

she was in revenge mood... 

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Both are responsible!

that was her plan🤪