I love this psycho Anirudh🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love this psycho Anirudh🤪🤣
Heya peeps🤗
Me updated my story after a loooooooooong and really loooooooooong time🤣
Koi chappal matt maro
If someone is interested do read and comment
Here's the link
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Sach mei!
Oscar winning acting kiya kaka ne itne din aur aaj Ani ne🤣🤣
🤣RC Family deserves Oscar
Aniruddh ne biwi ke liye somnath tak ko natak mein shaamil kiya
Bon is a perfect addition to this family
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Asmaani kurte mei jo bijli gira raha tha wo screen se seedha humare dil mei lagi🤪🤪
Main shayad episode k khushi mei pagla gayi hu🤪
Aap yaha bhi h??😆
Gud to see some jaana pehchaana faces, I thought to join here. Kal CG mein post krungi kuch banaya h😉
koi nehi yaha sabb ghayal logg hi hain 🤣
I'm telling u... He should wear Kurta all the time
Kabhi kabhi hum apno ki galti ko dekh ke bhi andekha karte hai. He is not able to accept that Binoy by himself could ever be so mean.
Agree. We become biased sometimes for the sake of our loved ones.
i wish he would have scared her more! We are gonna miss this psycho anirudh so much!😒🤣
🤣Same
Those creepy grins of his
jo bhi ho... Aaj toh dhamake pe dhamaka hua... Pehle mini ka sachh fir kaka theek ho gaye.. everything was just perfect...Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Mini ki shakal dekhne layak thi🤣🤣
Sadme mei chali gayi thi🤪
I think Binoy was smiling cz he doubted that Ani k dimag mei kuch chal raha hoga and his doubt proved right😳
Idk voot ne precap upload nahi kiya but... I so wanted to see...
Everyone is gushing over it😒
Originally posted by: listmist
I hope she get one slap from anirudh too😆
Binoy is equally at fault... Upar se kaka saying sauda ne patti pdayi jab ki actual me binoy ne sauda ko bhadkaya
exactly yaar all of us want that badly, i hope our this wish too come true as well