Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Things were OK so what happened? If they are not acting, something big must have happened.

coderlady thumbnail

Both are suffering. How did Rohan get his cameras in sid's apartment? Is Roshni pregnant?

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Its sad to see them suffering

Want to see them together

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hey unite them yaar 

Can't see them in pain

I miss naughty and romantic SidNi

Unite them fast

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nice updates 

Feeling bad to see them in pain 

Unite them sooner 

NiaDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Fantastic update

Continue soon

Unite my SidNi

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 40

Author's POV

"urgh shit" groaning, Siddharth jerked up as the sunlight pierced through his closed eyes.

"f**k" he mutters holding his head in his palms. 

Hangovers.

Rolling over in the bed, he places a pillow on his head trying to suppress the pain shooting all over his head.

Searching for his phone he gets up from the bed, pulling his hair from it's roots.

Finally he found his phone under the mess of his clothes he had created the previous day. Typing something in his phone, he clicks send with one hand and with the other closing the curtains to cut down the penetrating sunlight. 

"lagta kal kuch zyaada hogaiya tha" he says looking at the broken pieces of the bottles and the wall.

"oof" assessing his knuckles which had stuck with dried blood.

"this is bad Siddharth" beating the back of his head, he gets into his bath to find the first aid kit which was kept on the counter.

While he was treating his blood shed knuckles, Roshni was making the bed, setting the pillows correctly in there places.

"hmm" she mumbles something moving the pillow an inch upwards, "now it's perfect". Content with the bed, she looks at her phone, as a ritual, checking for any messages and replying to them, or liking the posts her favorites had posted.

Smiling after she saw something on her phone, she headed to the kitchenDrinking two glasses of water, she starts to make her breakfast. 

One glass of fresh orange juice, two slices of the sandwiches, freshly cut apples, her breakfast tray was filled with the right food. Settling on the table, she switches the TV on, eating her breakfast while watching the news about the gradual fall of revenue of the stock market of the Khurana Enterprises. Furrowing her brows, she get's lost in deep thoughts.

As she thought about the possible ways for the fall, he cleans the fallen pieces. Sweeping them away, his apartment becomes tidy again.

Hearing the notification from his phone, he unlocks it to read it out, "lime water, huh?" a faint smile appears on his face as he gets the lime to make his drink for the hangover.

"wow, a real saver, you're a real saver Ash" he mutters gulping down the lime water. He remembers the time when he got drank for the very first time with her back in their college days. It was her first birthday in London, and he had surprised her and gave her a blast of a party.

Shots after shots, bottles after bottles they got drunk so badly that the whole gang passed out in the hallway. Getting hangovers for the first time is bad, but you know getting woken up by your not so friendly professor who always at your back is worse. But running a 10 laps around the football ground, with a terrible hangover and a ton of assignment submission in just three days is worst.

They indeed gone through this as his sad smile on his face proves it. Sighing he gets up to make his breakfast. 

Time passes by lazily for the both, with Roshni mixing liquids and Siddharth stuck in front of his work desk. It was evening, he had stuffed himself with work, that even when the trio came by to see him he didn't give any heed to them. Sadly, feeling bad for their friends they returned home. Siddharth also felt bad for his actions, but whenever they were near him, he couldn't help but miss her more and more. Sighing he missed her very much more than any other day.

On the other hand Rohan was going to meet Roshni and today after the huge pesterings' of his step sister, Misha, he let her tag along and planned that they'll come up with a lie.

"Mishty you ready?"

"haan bhai, challe?"

"haan challo, dhekho Roshni ko koi taqleef nahi honi chaiyea, she's slowly turning in towards me so I don't want you to spoil anything"

"I won't do anything bhai" she sighed. Even though there were step siblings they didn't trust each other that much. 

Settling in the car, he drove to Roshni's place while she was going on a crazy eating spree.

"why am I way too hungry today?" she says taking a huge bite of the green apple from the basket in her lap.

"dekho Roshni agar tu aise hi zyaada khaa ghi na, tu dekh tu sach me moti ho jayeghi" a smile makes its way to her lips as she remembers her fight with him calling her moti and her calling him mote. It was the last day they had their fun, after that their life had changed heavily. With the fun demolished and hate blooming.

"no you're not gonna think about that, you get that?" she questions her mirror image and nods. 

"Good, ab jaldi se ye khaa aur tyaar hoja, samjhi?"

She finishes the apple, resting her head on the head of the couch and relaxing into the cushion placed beneath her spine.

"why is this so comforting?" she say as her fingers massages her silky locks. Her minds recollects  few memories from the past. She thinks about how his long fingers massaging her head whenever she's get a headache would be so soothing. It used to be his favorite thing, even during their college days, to play with her hair. Even though they loved each other but didn't confess it, they used to do all the things couples do well of course leaving all the mushy talks, the kisses and all that.

She smiles as one memory lingers on the ocean of them.

Flashback

It was a long day at the college, with lined lectures from the morning till the evening, Siddharth and Roshni were doomed. But he had the last hour free so he came back and took a nice shower. Walking back to their dorm, Roshni threw herself on her bed, not wanting to change her sweaty clothes, she just wanted to lie down for sometime wanting the headache to calm down. Snuggling to the comforter she dangled her foot making her shoes fall down with a thud. 

Siddharth wasn't there, he informed her to go to the dorm and he'll be back soon.

She was lying on her stomach with a pillow crunched up on her head so she couldn't hear him getting inside and shutting the door. With having milkshakes and the parcel boxes in his hands, he manages to dodge her bag which was lying on the floor, and places them on the table. 

He goes upto her, picking up the pillow and before she starts to argue he slides beside her, propping himself against the headboard, he lifts her to his chest.

She liked the change of the material she was laying, at first it was the soft material of her bed and now the warm, muscular chest of her man. He wraps his arms around her as she does the same, they snuggle into each other.

She shifts her position that she's basically on him now, with their legs tangled, their chest moving up and down, simultaneously, his finger drawing circles on her back with a slight pressure as her tense muscles calm down to his comforting pace, they lay in each others arms loving the position they're in.

"hmm" she embraces him more.

"you settled in?" he asks with a smile as he rest his head on top of her. 

"yes and you?" she mumbles.

Inhaling her fragrance which was not at all good he coughs slightly.

"yes but Rosh if you smelled a bit better this would have been amazing" he admits.

"what do you mean?" she lifts her head to meet his gaze.

"I mean that you smell so badly, urgh" he imitates a gag as she slaps his chest which was vibrating from his laughter now, "go to the shower right now" he gets up carrying her and pushes her into the bath.

"Siddharth" she whines as he closes the door. She was way too tired to shower and to change.

"shower varna i'm not giving you your favorite milkshake" he says.

"fine, get me my clothes" she yells from the bath not wanting to go out and waste her energy.

He goes to their wardrobe and picks up his grey hoodie and her sweatpants and gave it to her. Once in a while, or mostly she wears his hoodie as, obviously it's oversized and according to her it's way more comfortable than her own clothing.

He cleans the room a bit, removing the books out of her bag, placing them in her shelf, picking her shoes and placed them in their place. He sprays the room freshener to evacuate the bad smell after that he switches on the air conditioner letting the warm environment to cool down. After this he sets their bed by pushing them together so it becomes a double bed, straightening the comforters of both, he sets the pillow correctly. By the time he makes himself comfortable in the bed, with all the snacks beside him, and her laptop booted up in front of him, she exits the bath with steam exiting indicating she had a warm bath.

She finds him in the bed, with his arms wide open, snacks and the laptop, she understood his plan so she threw the towel to the closet and jumped into his arms. The bed going down slightly, they adjust so that her back is plastered on his muscular chest, with his hands around her waist, her hands searching the laptop for some movie they could watch for the night.

"here" he gives her, her chocolate milkshake and takes his butterscotch one. 

"mmm" she sips into the cup as cold liquid runs down her throat calming down her.

"nice na?" he questions as he drinks his.

"hmm" she mumbles as he get the boxes and places in front of her.

"cheese pizza" she exclaims as she opens the box letting the aroma of the pizza fill in their lungs and their room.

"Oh My Goodness, this is lit" she mumbles as she takes a bite into the pizza.

"you like it?"

"I loveeee it" she sings offering him a slice. 

He chuckles as he swallows the morsel. They settle in, eating and drinks their respective, watching the movie running on the laptop, his hand rests on her head, which moves in a soft motion, undoing all the knots, letting her head ache to vanish.

As the snacks finishes the movie does too, cleaning the bed and themselves, he turns the lights of and scoots closer to her. Turning to his side, he slides his hands around her waist as she rests her head on his chest, getting all of his warmth.

"goodnight Roshni" he kisses the top of her head, as he pulls the sheets on top of them.

"goodnight" she manages to say as a yawn interrupts her.

"I love you Siddharth" she says snuggling more into him.

He shifts so she's comfortable, "I love you too Roshni" he kisses her forehead.

Even though the words were true from their heart, they always took it in a friendly way. 

Smiling, he rests his head on her, massaging her shoulder and her head until both sleep enjoying being in each others arms.

Flashback Ends

She smiles remembering what would have happened if things didn't change so drastically between them. She didn't know that she was so lost in her thoughts until a bell interrupts her.

"Roshni it's me" Rohan yells behind the door.

"yeah give me a second" she yells back, shoving the things beneath her bed, pulling her hair in a bun, she opens the door with a forced smile.

"hey Rohan" but the smile falls out when she sees Misha with him.

"hi Roshni, it's okay na I brought her?" he asks.

"yeah it's fine" she says thinking something which makes a lips to curve into a smile.

"hi Roshni" the witch speaks in a high pitched tone waving at her.

"hi Misha, come in na" she offers stepping aside as the brother sister duo get in.

"wow" Misha mumbles as she enters, "bitch changed huh?" 

"Mishty" he says sternly, whispering slightly so that Roshni doesn't hear.

"sorry" she mumbles again rolling her eyes as she sits on the sofa.

"I'll get your favorite apple shake?" Roshni asks to the duo who nod smiling at her, "sure" Roshni enters the kitchen with her lips pulled up in a smile.

"Misha i'm warning you again, no wrong move, I already have warned, I won't do it again, you know what I'll do if you disobey me" he voices out.

"fine bhai" she speaks disgusted by him and his so called warnings.

"here you go guys" Roshni appears again with a tray of two cups.

"thanks Rosh" Rohan says as he picks his cup followed by Misha. Roshni eyes them as they drink the liquid.

"did you do this?" Misha asks, her eyes slowly closing and opening again.

"yes, is it not nice?" Roshni asks innocently.

"no, no Roshni, this is amazing" Rohan says shaking his head.

"okay" Roshni says as her lips curve into a a smile and it was more like a smirk.

What is she planning? What is she gonna do? 

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Hope she put something in their drinks. Especially Misha's.

JiyaNishal thumbnail

Awesome updates 

I wish roshni memory is not lost

Unite SidNi soon

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 41

Author's POV

After shutting the door close, cutting the electricity to the apartment, ensuring few things were going by her plan, Roshni sneaks out with her white sneakers pushing her forward. It was already 6:30 pm and she had informed him that she'd reach there by 6 pm.

"i'm late, damn" she mutters starting getting into the car.

She fills in the driver with her address, "bhaiya thodi jaldi jaiye please"

He nods and starts the car. She picks up her phone, "I'll be there in 20, Love you" she mumbles as she types the words onto whoever she was texting. Shoving the phone into the bag, she lets out a breath she didn't know that she was holding. Finally she gets a bit of freedom. She thinks about the time when she was waiting eagerly for today, for the night just to spend the night with him, with them.

The sound of her phone receiving a notification brings her back from her thoughts. She picks up her phone and reads the text silently, "you'll be punished for being late, love, i'm waiting for you, get here jaldi, Love you too".

Grinning widely clutching the phone to her chest with a hand and her other hand placed on her tummy, she tells the driver to drive a bit more fast and he does that.

She gets out of the car after a ride of 25 minutes. Settling her dress, she makes her way to the place they were supposed to meet.

The guard sitting at the door, with a frown in his face, lightens up when he sees her walking into the grounds.

"Roshni beta, aap yehaan" the guard exclaims seeing her, surprising element dancing in his voice.

"Mahesh kaka, kaise ho aap? aur kya main yehaan nahi aa sakti kya?" she asks pouting slightly. 

The guard, Mahesh Kaka had been the guard for the mansion since the time the kids were born, so he knew Roshni very well. During the childhood days of SidNi, he used to take them to the park so Roshni grew a nice friendship to the elderly man.

"apni ghar ko nahi aoghi to kidar jaoghi" a deep voice answers behind her. Her eyes widen when that voice sounds so familiar to her. And why won't it sound familiar, she had fallen for that voice and falls every time that voice reaches her eardrums. 

A wide smile playing on her lips, she turns slowly to find him standing few feet away from her, with his lips turned up in a smile, his hands shoved into the pant's pockets. He was wearing a simple white V-neck, with a black blazer rolled up, and black pants. He was looking way to handsome for a newly formed drunk person. 

Was he really that though?

She was wearing a simple pink salwar, with a bag on her shoulder. You'd think why was she wearing snickers to match up with her salwar, well my answer would be her hormones get to decide nowadays and not her. 

His chocolate brown eyes lock with her dark brown ones. Holding in them was the emotion they tried to hide away from few, but they couldn't, and it was LOVE. That love which made them thick friends. That love which brought them back together. That love which made her forgive him wholeheartedly. That love which brought a little one in their lives. That love, no matter what happens will always pull you back to your loved one. That love was present amidst the tears present in the two pairs of the love birds eyes.

"Sid beta aap bhi" Mahesh Kaka voices breaking their eye lock.

"kyun Mahesh Kaka main bhi apni ghar main nahi aa saktoun" he says walking towards them. Roshni smiles widely not wanting to break down in front of the huge gate.

"arre nai nai Sid beta, aap dono bohot din ke baat ghar lot ayin hain, mera dil bohot kush hogaiya" he says smiling at the couple in front of him. Siddharth flashes a smile to her before the duo bend down to get his blessings.

"hamesha kush raho tum dono" he says as they straighten themselves, "aap log andar jao, main abhi ayi" he says rushing to his quarters hearing his wife's call.

Only the two are left in the entrance of the huge mansion. Roshni looks over the way he went.

"Mahesh Kaka hamesha joru ka ghulaam hi rahengha na?" she questions still not looking at her husband instead looking at the elderly man who was getting scolding from his wife, "cute" she says smiling.

"hmm cute but gorgeous would be better" he comments but not on the scene she was watching but on the world's most beautiful girl, who is also known as his wife, he is watching. He missed looking at her. The way her eyes lighten when she's happy. The way she relaxes when he plays with her hair. The way she uses her small fists to punch him. The way her eyes used to shed happy tears. The way she used to look at him with her eyes full of love. They way her eyebrows crease together when she's confused just like now.

"huh?" she says looking at him as their eyes lock in an unbreakable string.

She blushes when she understood what he meant. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she goes towards him to get what she wanted for the whole 61 days, but couldn't as a voice broke the trance they were in.

"bache aagai tum log" Simran shouts as she unlocks the doors of the Khurana Mansion.

The duo turn over to see Simran standing there with the whole parade behind her. Siddharth smiles at Roshni as they intertwine their fingers marching towards their happy family.

Walking with huge smiles, they make their way and stand before the thali in Simran's hands. The whole gang were present there, with DD, Nani, and the Patel family, and Raj, Kritika, and the Khurana family along with three monkeys namely, Rithvik, Asha and Karan.

"maa ye kaafi hai" Siddharth says as Simran does the last two rounds of the seven.

"oye chup kar, tum dono kitne din baat aur kitne..." her voice trails off as the whole family look down not wanting to mention that they were separated for a long time.

"and done" Simran gives the thali to Kritika who passes her the bowl of oil. Pouring the oil slowly from the right to left, Simran instructs Roshni to get in the house with her right leg, and to kick the rice kept, slowly and Roshni does as her mother in law instructs.

Roshni looks up as the bowl falls down, pouring the rice cereals down, her eyes find her mother's who was already looking at her, with tears waiting to burst out. Roshni missed her so much, that she just wanted to hug her and say her that she loves her and that's it. Roshni wanted spend time with everyone, but that's the only thing which was not there, time. 

Simran senses the eye lock and gestures Nani to do something.

"Kritika zara mandir check karlo na" Simran says as Kritika and nods her head and goes with Asha to the mandir to check up on the things.

"andar aajo beta" Nani says as she moves to Roshni's side and Beeji follows her suit to Siddharth's side. With their grandmothers by their sides, SidNi try their best not to let their tears out.

"beto bache" Beeji says as Asha and Kritika clean their seats, and SidNi take their places.

After the prayers finished, "Durga" Simran motions for DD, who gives the small box to Siddharth and he receives.

Looking down at the box, he opened it slowly with a small sad smile forming on his lips, as moisture takes over his sclera. The memory of their marriage appears in front of him. Even though they loved each other, their fight called in a truce, they were happy and now with the huge amount of happiness in their life they couldn't help it but to be sad looking at their situation. He senses her wiping her tears, in order for her to be strong he takes in a deep breath looking at her finally.

Smiling widely he applies the sindoor on her forehead as she closes her eyes when he slides it on the mark. She opens her eyes slowly to look at him who was looking at her lovingly.

Siddharth then took out the mangalsutr from his pocket, his eyes not leaving Roshni's. Smiling he leans in towards her hooking the lock of the mangalsutr around her neck. His soft fingers slightly touching her nape in process sending a soft sheer down her spine. 

"I love you" he whispers as he presses a kiss on her cheek making her blush slightly.

Her heart fell there, right at that instant when those three words left his mouth. She wanted nothing but to hear that and he wanted the same thing.

"I love you" she whispers back caressing his hands which was still on the hook. His grin widens, as that three words lit his world. The longing of a month killed them way too much and now just hearing each other confessing their love was enough.

The elders and the youngsters looked at the couple, smiling with tears being held back. No one even thought about disturbing them as they know how much this means to them.

Siddharth places a kiss on her forehead, reassuring her that she was safe, he releases her from his hands but all she wanted again was to be in his arms. Slowly they got up, Siddharth helping her get up.

Simran engulfed Roshni in a hug, "finally beta you're home" she says letting the tears fall down, "tum teek ho na" she says caressing her back.

"teek hun ma main, main aapko bohot miss kiya" Roshni replies not wanting to hide the fact that tears led their way down.

"Dad" Siddharth hugs Raj tightly who hugs him back, "I missed you dad" he says.

"I missed you too Sid" Raj tell kissing a his son's forehead.

Roshni steps out of Simran's hands who steps out as she sees DD wanting to hug her daughter.

"Ro- Roshni" DD's voice cracks as she opens her arms for her only daughter.

"mom" Roshni cries jumping into her arms hugging her so tightly. She had never seen her mom like this. Not even during her bidaai ceremony.

"you're okay, I love you so much beta" DD says not wanting to separate from her, rubbing her back.

"I love you too mumma" she replies. Durga's lips turn into a smile as this was the first time in ages Roshni had called her 'mumma'.

"sasumom aap mujhe galle nahi miloghe kya, sirf aapki beti ko, huh jao aap, now i'm sad" Siddharth pouts as he speaks in a baby voice making everyone laugh silently.

"tu na badmaash" Durga says lifting her hand in a waving motion and widens to make space for him in the hug.

"I missed you sasumom" he admits.

"I missed you too mera jamai" Durga says hugging both her children in her arms.

All the family members hugged the both, one by one, all of them crushing their wall, letting the tears roll down uncontrollably. 

The whole family smiled as they looked at their children with all the love they had for them. Their beautiful souls were back home after a whole month. 

The family continued to chitter, chatter, laugh and giggle with tears constantly making their way out. Everyone seated on the couch in the living room of the Khurana Mansion, never left the duo's side. They all wanted to spend some time with them, they were finally home, they all wanted nothing but that and the safety of everyone. Even though the laughters filled in the four majestic walls, they couldn't be happy 100%. That thought of the issue were always lingering on their mind. Since SidNi had returned only now, everyone silently thought that they would gather and speak about it the next day, about the plan and the steps they should take after this.

The whole crew ate the dinner with the fun continuing throughout the night. It was 10 pm and they, SidNi, couldn't spend any time together keeping the fact in mind that none left them alone. 

"Roshni ye lo ye piyo" Durga said passing her the glass of some green liquid.

Roshni scrunches up her nose as she eyes the drink, "mumma no" she rejects but Durga being the great DD Patel insists her.

"Roshni you have to, this gives you strength, you should drink this at night, khatam karo yeh jaldi" she says sternly pushing the cup towards her side with her hand.

"mom please no, woh mujhe pasand nahi hai, please" she pouts.

"Roshni" DD glares at her.

Everyone laugh at the mom daughter duo's cuteness. They were acting like the time when Roshni was a small kid and DD was being the typical strict mother.

"chod do use" Nani says directing to her daughter and moves to Roshni who gives her Nani a hug.

"Nani you're my true saver" she smiles.

"haan bai i'm true saver, ab bata ab kya piyoghi" Nani asks.

"lassi" Roshni says grinning widely.

"lassi maa yeh dekho aapki natni ko" DD complains to her mother.

"Durga usse peena dena, you know what main abhi jaake main khud banaake athiyun" Simran says going to the kitchen after pecking Roshni's forehead.

Amidst all this masti, Siddharth looked at her, happy to see his Roshni home, where she belonged. He adored her to pieces that he would really lose his life to make her smile. He watched her as her face glowed with sheer happiness, making her look even more beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes of her, of his life. He stood watching her. His happiness knew no bounds.

"oye" Karan says tapping Siddharth's head breaking his daze.

"ouch" Siddharth cries rubbing the spot, "kya?"

"you're drooling bro" Rithvik laughs looking at his friend.

"what? no!" Siddharth brings his hand wiping his mouth to see there was no moisture in it, "i'm not drooling" he mutters looking back at Roshni who was now enjoying her sweet lassi.

"maa, this is awesome" she appreciates with a mouth full of the lassi.

"Simmi tum Roshni ko bohot spoil karrai ho" Durga says shaking her head looking at her daughter relishing the taste.

"it's okay na Durga, kitne din baad yeh kush hain" Simran says silently.

"woh toh hai" a smile forming on DD's lips, "I just hope ab jo bhi plan ho, yeh musibat main ham hain na, bus woh khatam ho jaiye, phir hamari bache khushi kushi laut ayenghe" Durga speaks with her voice slightly cracking.

"I hope that too" Simran gives her friend a nice hug.

"okay bhai saari rona dona, hassi khatam hui na for this night, ab jaake sab soje kal jaldi utna haine" Nani says standing in the middle.

Soon they all disperse into their respective rooms, with both the families staying under the same roof.

"Yash" Roshni calls out knocking the door, which opens revealing a worried Yash.

"kya hua Roshni, tum soyi nahi?" he asks stepping aside so that the couple standing could enter his room.

"ham soyengha, lekin tum, tume bhi sone padega" Siddharth answers.

Yash smiles sadly hugging Siddharth, who rubs his back.

"kuch nahi hoga, ham hain na" Yash nods to his brother's words.

"we're here Yash" Roshni then gives Yash a hug and steps back.

"mujhe pata hai, aur tum dono jaake sojao, main bilkul teek hun" Yash says turning to Siddharth, "aur tu, teri biwi ko aise chode gha kya, jao, goodnight" he smiles pushing them out of them room slowly.

"okay ham jarren, par tume sone padega, you understand" Siddharth says giving him a side hug.

"goodnight guys"

"goodnight Yash"

After he closes the door only SidNi are left in the hallway. He looks at her, moving his head to signaling to their room, she nods walking beside him. He throws his arm over her shoulder pulling her closer to him as she rests her arm on his torso.

"dyaan se" he says slowly climbing up the stairs, "careful, Roshni" he said like she's a child.

She laughs slightly obeying his instructions. 

AshVik watched them, smiling at their actions.

"bas in dono ki plan ab work out honi chahiyea" he says.

"I know, they spent many minutes away from each other, at least now God please leave them from this mess" she voices resting her head against his chest.

"challo soten" she nods and they get into their room.

SidNi stood in front of their room, with the door opened. They take in a sharp breath remembering their moments in this room from the childhood days to their early married days.

She starts to take a step in but stops when his phone rings.

"tum andar jao, main atiyun" he says nodding at her.

She sighs and gets in her room. Memories after memories flooded in her brain. Holding back her tears she looks around. She remembered her first time in here, her first visit to his room, when they became friends. He always had his toys stuffed in a corner. Walking to that corner, she touches the now placed plant in there, inhaling it's fragrance, she reminisces every memory. After returning from school they usually hung out and finished their homework together in his room, so she also had her own table which was now sitting in another corner. 

Mostly everything in her life started in this room. You won't believe she even got her first period in his room. That was one of the funniest memory they had in their life. She was in his bathroom when she got it, SidNi were at class 10th so they had studied all this in biology. She was so scared that she refused to come out, instead she sat there and started to cry. And then she told to him, as there were none in the home. He also got scared and nervous, that he broke into hysterics for a whole 30 minutes. She smiles at that memory laughing slightly.

Fairly lights were hung around. With sky blue, baby pink, lavender and white balloons were surrounding her, few flying in above her head and few at her legs. She moved to the wall filled with their photo frames. Each and every memory of them present there, on that wall. Letting the tears flow down, she eyed the last selfie they took together, at their honeymoon back in NYC. She absolutely loved every single moment except, of course, the time she got kidnapped and after that.

While she was adoring their pictures, he was adoring his wife. He was watching her from the time she smelled the flowers. A smile present on his lips, he tip toes slowly, placing the jug of water and the green drink, which she refused earlier, on the nightstand for her. Leaning against the wall, his arms crossed, his biceps taut by the long sleeved white material covering his muscles, he watched every single detail of her. Her face, her long silky hair, her round eyes, her plump lips, her soft skin. 

Taking slow steps to her, he stood behind her, wrapping her slender waist with his arms, attaching her back to his front.

She smiles when she feels his touch, the feeling of his touch made many emotions erupt in her. Leaning back she rests her head beside his as he rests his head on her shoulder. His hands on her waist with hers on top of his, they feel filled, this is what they wanted. To be in each other's arms. With their hearts filled with love.

"I missed you" she says taking one hand and placing it on his head beside her, feeling his soft black hair on her finger tips.

"I missed you too" he mumbles nuzzling his nose on her neck, "I missed my wife and...my princess" he smiles as she turns slowly looking at him, in his eyes filled with love, throwing her arms around his neck, with their forehead pressed together, their breath mixed together, as they smile widely when he pulls her to him by her waist, drawing circles at her back.

"Siddharth" she cried as she throws herself at him, hugging him tightly making impossible for air to pass through them. He held her by her waist tightly as well as gently, lifting a her a little.

Their grip on each other tightened with every passing moment.

They held onto each other, never wanting to let the other go, as if their life depended on it, wanting to feel the others presence and cherish the moment.

The pain of separation, the sadness, the hurt and their love for each other was depicted in that hug.

They were so close that they could each others heart beats

She cried in his arms, her hormones taking the best of her.

"I missed you so much baby" she mumbles kissing his cheek and all of his face not leaving an inch except his lips. "so so so much" she says kissing his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his forehead, his chin.

"love, you missed this" he said connecting our lips together. Roshni gasped lightly but soon started to kiss him back. She felt the effect of the kiss in her lower belly, she thinks if it was their baby rejoicing too or maybe her body reacting to him. Her hands moved to bless his hair with her soft fingers pulling him closer to her, deepening the kiss. 

As well as they missed being in each other's arms they missed kissing each other. Oof how the hell did they even manage?

They part their lips as they separate from the kiss, and she crashes her head on his chest, he stumbles slightly, moving back a few steps.

He chuckles hugging her more tightly, as tears made their way down. Resting his head on her hair, he kisses her hair strands rubbing her back as she sobs evidently.

"shh shh, i'm here" his soothing voice reaches her ears, "place your feet on mine" he instructs and she places both her foot on his. Keeping her in place he slowly walks backwards, and sits on the bed.

Making sure she's comfortable, he rests his back on the headboard, as she makes herself comfortable on him.

"it's fine baby, i'm here na" he rubs her back, slowly she lifts her face from his chest meeting his eyes, "kya hua? kyun itne aansoon, I told you na I can't see you in tears" he says, his own voice cracking.

"phir tumare aankhon main aansoon kyun hain?" she sniffles, sitting on his lap.

"pata nahin, jab bhi tum roh ti hona, mera aankhon main bhi aansoon aten" he smiles through the tears wiping the tears lingering on her rosy cheeks, and she does the same by lifting her hand to wipe his.

"I love you baby" he confesses again.

"I love you" saying this she takes the lead and presses her lips on his. 

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago