Originally posted by: blackhole
abhi baby k hisab se sab adjusted hai na isiliye😆
Awww waapis afternoon nap?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blackhole
abhi baby k hisab se sab adjusted hai na isiliye😆
Awww waapis afternoon nap?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
How r u dng this morning?🤗
Nothing much..After studying, I'm roaming in insta now😆
What about u?
humesha nahi leti hun... But let's see😉Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Awww waapis afternoon nap?
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Nothing much..After studying, I'm roaming in insta now😆
What about u?
Just getting ready to go sleep soon hehe
Originally posted by: blackhole
humesha nahi leti hun... But let's see😉
Hehe thats good
Vaise aaj Akshay ki Laxmmi release ho rahi... u guys interested?
Originally posted by: blackhole
Vaise aaj Akshay ki Laxmmi release ho rahi... u guys interested?
Yes me me. Wanna see it
mee too! I am so excited for it... Kitne dino se wait kr rahi thiOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes me me. Wanna see it
Originally posted by: blackhole
mee too! I am so excited for it... Kitne dino se wait kr rahi thi
Haina me too. I love the khalifa song tok hehe
that just amazing!!!!Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina me too. I love the khalifa song tok hehe
Vaise bambholle is also a good one! Very energetic!