Who doesn't know 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Who doesn't know 🤣
Preesha will slowly get frustrated with his oh so perfect self and hopefully that will make her miss the earlier Rudra and ask herself-why I am so effected with him being so aloof from me .
Yup..mujhe meta Rudra chahiye .
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I strongly feel we will get a changed version Rudra 2.0
Yeah me too.. But how much changed and in what direction?? No touchy feely at all or super touchy feely and lovey dovey 🤪
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Preesha will slowly get frustrated with his oh so perfect self and hopefully that will make her miss the earlier Rudra and ask herself-why I am so effected with him being so aloof from me .
Yup..mujhe meta Rudra chahiye .
Aren't we keeping too many hopes from Dhakaan? 🤣
Nose touching count ready?
Bhagya keeps the count better 🤣
I've counted 5times so far I think.. Shower scene, dance scene, headset scene, bedroom wall pining scene, there was one more but not bale to recall exactly kaun sa..
But I think there are couple of more... Bhagya can give the count 😆
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Daaru Rudra we might not get.. I meant if Rudra is gilt ridden he may keep distance from Preesha na hence I said might slow down.. But wellthave to see what happens
i will wait for epsds.............
as my guesses rnt wrking these days.............
i dont think that much change will happen....
ehhhhhh dont knw......
i dnt want to see guilt ridden RU
he was wrong with fake flirt on KJ...
all others.... pree had some hand.... she nvr showed that she moved on from Yuv
now also taking calls frm yuv😒
If he is same as S1 how will pree change, phir se best friend ka trophy chipkayegi😕
😆