Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I saw that audition on instagram.
Ranbir whining for Prachi's attention is ❤️❤️
I can clearly imagine how much frustrated he's gonna be after marriage when she'll be busy with house chores😆☺️
I Don't think soOriginally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Was this for KKB?
"Ek din kabhi jho khud ko taraashe
Meri nazar se tu zara
Aankhon se teri kya kya chhupa hai
Tujhko dikhaaoon main zara"
❤️
Ranbir: I am not Prachi's husband yet.
Also him:
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
"Ek din kabhi jho khud ko taraashe
Meri nazar se tu zara
Aankhon se teri kya kya chhupa hai
Tujhko dikhaaoon main zara"
❤️
Ranbir: I am not Prachi's husband yet.
Also him:
Wish there was a way to swap clothes from images. His kurta such an eye sore. The extra in the third pic has a better one.
I know I am being shallow😆
🤪
How I wish a random cute guy will try to flirt with Prachi..
And Ranbir will be going all possessive & jealous boyfriend on her😎
I loved their scene yesterday. How Ranbir without even thinking took another plate to serve to his own guests. He didn't feel bad or anything. Just couldn't remove his eyes from his lady love even while serving drinks. 😆. Pranbir scenes are so simple yet so unique.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3