Good to see
Kamal treated Bala and Sanam equally...
And explained both positive and negative for Sam and Aari.
Adhu dhaan first e BB kita sollitare- I treat everyone equally nnu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good to see
Kamal treated Bala and Sanam equally...
And explained both positive and negative for Sam and Aari.
Adhu dhaan first e BB kita sollitare- I treat everyone equally nnu
Originally posted by: Qadberry
IMO, is he 100% honest? Does he keeps his word? He changes it every time, I wouldnt believe him.
Same...I don’t trust Tarzan....he has 100 version for everything.
Romba Editing panna irukkanga Sam Captaincy issue pesarappo... Konjam words cut aagi irukku, anyone noticed ?
🤣
When Aari was said what happened during last week after Aari was selected as WP, Balaji gave a look like, it didn't happen like that....
Ad break over..
KH continues about Aari Sam topic. Arrogant Bala comes to defend Sam. Suresh against Sam.
Captaincy discussion continue...
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Captaincy discussion continue...
Innum episode mudiyalaya
Archana calls argument as a game. KH against stresses on constructive criticism.
🤣🤣