kiran would look good with fq
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
kiran would look good with fq
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Sahi kaha😭.i hope Hiba Wahaj ky opposite ho😃
I hope so but still I think FQ will like to work with young actresses so cant say. Maybe hiba fq k saath ho
yeah👍🏼.i just hope drama ki story depressing nahi interesting ho.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
kiran would look good with fq
i don't think Hiba fq ky sath drama mein paired up hai.I hope so but still I think FQ will like to work with young actresses so cant say. Maybe hiba fq k saath ho
i think fq will be with both girls
wahaj gets side roles😭
maybe at the end he will get the girl which fq leaves😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i think fq will be with both girls
wahaj gets side roles😭
maybe at the end he will get the girl which fq leaves😆
He is so underrated
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
i don't think Hiba fq ky sath drama mein paired up hai.
Muhje lagta hai k hiba fq k saath ho sakhti hai.
I will not mind to see any of these two girls with FQ
Bts pic dekhi thi i guess Wahaj ky hi opposite hai hibaMuhje lagta hai k hiba fq k saath ho sakhti hai.
I will not mind to see any of these two girls with FQ
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Bts pic dekhi thi i guess Wahaj ky hi opposite hai hiba
OK let's see
i guess drama mein Fq and Wahaj brothers hoon gy.OK let's see