Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
As jassu said let them give birth to cutie cutie babies 😳
🤓
@fen kindly check ur pm....its bit serious matter....need ur help
What happened Akniti?
Pure love❤️
How Ali deserves to be there ? We haven't see his game yet. What has he done till now to be in top 6. It's injustice to Abhinav, Punia & even Jaan to..
How Ali deserves to be there ? We haven't see his game yet. What has he done till now to be in top 6. It's injustice to Abhinav, Punia & even Jaan to..
I don't think he is part of top 6....he is jus for pushing jas
What happened Akniti?
I will send u dm...as we cant discuss that here
What happened Akniti?
I have send u pm
