Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
are you watching on voot🤢
No m watching it in IPTV ( u know the roku kinda IPTV box)
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh wow thank u u the best🤗
You are welcome dear.. 🤗
RiAnsh dance with the actual song is more beautiful 😍
Flows beautifully with the lyrics..❤️
Here Helly be like uff kitne patte udaaye toofan mein mere baalo mein sab kachra chala gaya and Rrahul is like I am running outta here.. I don’t wana shoot this scene..🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
You are welcome dear.. 🤗
RiAnsh dance with the actual song is more beautiful 😍
Flows beautifully with the lyrics..❤️
I agree actual dance ke saath ekdum flow horaha
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I agree actual dance ke saath ekdum flow horaha
I think only the dance before shoot out janam janam is not available anywhere. Baaki sab hai
aur kitne silky baal hai iske🤔 mere toh kabhi jagah par nahi rehte😆Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Here Helly be like uff kitne patte udaaye toofan mein mere baalo mein sab kachra chala gaya and Rrahul is like I am running outta here.. I don’t wana shoot this scene..🤣
Awww the stool and her fixing his kurta's brouche such lovely scenes yaar of riansh
aur kitne silky baal hai iske🤔 mere toh kabhi jagah par nahi rehte😆
My hair is worst after moving to Michigan it turned out like maggie noodles..🤣