MG FF - HOW TO NAME IT? - UPDATED PART 11 & 12 PG 83 Dt. 23rd August. - Page 55

Posted: 3 years ago

Great part 

Maan to explain his deeds to his dadi and KE’s SD

Waiting to hear their conversations 

Cont soon

Thanks for pm

Rahul make Maan get hyper by talking rubbish about Geet and all office witness this Ajay and Louis save rahul from Maan he not ready to leave Rahul 

That make gossip in office Rita heard it and trying to digest it and confront Ajay but he convince her again by calling hr bhabhi

Maan called Geet and asking her to take day off and he gim self too skipping office and he getting possessive about her

Geet too feel something fr Maan that she can't deny him directly

Geet took help of her senior in ria case 

Hope Maan get to know about check and Ajay deeds before Manghna make him  more fool

wonderful update... all KE staff witnessed rahul badly dragged by maan sir as they all specially ladies happy to see it as he was unnecessarily came to KE even if warned by maan for prohibiting to enter... rita was upset to know her maan was with another girl which other ladies taunt her and started gossip with high level but louis controlled it and warned her be as a PA only... awe rita still excited to become Mrs MSK so she was remembering the gossip about new girl in msk's life and angry on ajay for not informing her about it on the side ajay who was frustrated for coming KE on his bros warning and waiting for louis in his cabin but he received call from SD and he informed her about meeing cancelled as rahul who was talking nonsense about geet who was with maan Sir and so maan was beaten him and cancelled the meeting so no minutes present to her... dadi was surprised to know maan with the girl... ajay was irritated to come across  rita who asked him to tell about a girl with maan but he didn't want to tell truth so she was happy as its gossip and ready to give him blank cheque... awe maan was only thinking about geet loved maaneet's convo... he was possessive about geet to ask her to tell her patient's age... and he asked her to spend day with him  

... Maan himself was shocked as he could not understand his behavior and feelings and also preparing for the face off with his dadima....wow finally Ria came to geet who asked Dr Robert to meet Ria and help her... excited for next...thanks for pm...!!

logged in IF after a long time and immediately came to your new update.I so much in love with your writing.Please thodi jaldi kiya karo, please 🙏

Laxmi.... when can you update? 

hello..... can you update this story? 

Originally posted by khwaishfan

hello..... can you update this story? 

Hey Chetna..how are you?

Have been really messed up with my daily routines. I have been banking my updates for upcoming parts  though.

YES..i am updating O Re Piya in one or two days and will update "How to name it?" Immediately after. 

Hello Laxmi.... hope you are well?