Written by =Zanjabeel Asim(My Favorite Writer)❤️
https://mobile.twitter.com/Hamzah_Bhuta/status/1324338897728491521
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Written by =Zanjabeel Asim(My Favorite Writer)❤️
https://mobile.twitter.com/Hamzah_Bhuta/status/1324338897728491521
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Written by =Zanjabeel Asim(My Favorite Writer)❤️
https://mobile.twitter.com/Hamzah_Bhuta/status/1324338897728491521
its the pks writer...i thought you hated her??
Yes,She is👍🏼.i like her.She is a good writer. drama mein every episode mein deaths hoti hain mujhy just yeh nahi pasand haiOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
its the pks writer...i thought you hated her??
Yayy
Wahaj. ❤️ I am happy that FQ allowed it. 😆 coz he usually depends on Ali Ansaari in second fiddle roles.😃 I think Ali is super busy nowadays , so he couldn't join this.😕
Glad
Wahaj and FQ did one drama before as well.
Yayy
Wahaj. ❤️ I am happy that FQ allowed it. 😆 coz he usually depends on Ali Ansaari in second fiddle roles.😃 I think Ali is super busy nowadays , so he couldn't join this.😕
Hahaha yup Ali is getting many dramas so he would have no dates.
i just hope drama ki story depressing nahi ho
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
i just hope drama ki story depressing nahi ho
Ameen
Though Zanjabeel's dramas are mostly depressing.
I don't want Wajah ky character ki drama mein death ho