Challo
I was already thinking k ye log xulfi ko bhi maar denge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Challo
I was already thinking k ye log xulfi ko bhi maar denge
Chalo At least Aheza ki happy ending ho gi😔
Ye kya fazul ending thi
Feeling really bad for Ahad 😔
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
zulfi shouldnt die...he should live a lonely life and regret his mistakes
but im happy if aiza gets back with ahad
Well in dono mei se tou kuch bhi nai hua
Yea I really felt bad for ahad. Bichara
However ahad ending up with her would send a wrong message. It would show that she really cared abt ahad more than the kids, when in reality it was the opposite. All the stuff she did would be a waste. The message that a woman would give up everything to take care of those kids would be diluted. It would make it so, there wasn’t really a consequence for that decision she made.
Did zulfi suffer? At all?
Ayeza Ahad ki shadi nahi howi?
omg so aiza ended up with the pathetic wife beater zulfi?
Spoiler alert:
I so hated the end of this show. They should have let Zulfi die and Aiza marry Ahad.
How can a person who was a domestic abuser just change because he got a new wife?
One thing I liked about this show is that it wasn’t stretched, most of the shows these days are unnecessarily stretched and lose their charm.