Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
People always bash the bad lover boys of Bollywood from Raj, Rahul to Kabir Singh but don't appreciate or praise the good ones.
Ranbir's Prem Shankar Sharma was one of the best and most selfless lovers ever portrayed in Bollywood, at least in masala movies. I wonder why this character didn't become popular, and no it's not because of Ranbir because Bunny from YJHD is a popular character.
Haven't watched the movie but I liked the songs of this movies. They used to dominate my playlist those days.👍🏼
Cute fun film. And whatte OST👏
I love this film, one of my favs
I can watch this one anytime😳 It's so cute and the music
Ranbir's best. He can never top this. Woh energy aur enthusiasm nahin raha.
Ranbir's best. He can never top this. Woh energy aur enthusiasm nahin raha.
Ranbir went from 3 films a year in a full range of roles to one film in 3 years with dead eyes. 😆
I feel old 😆. We used to talk about all the songs in school. Good old days. Ranbir should do more comedy roles . Rockstar se jo man child play karna start kiya hai abhi tak chal raha hai.
Good movie..Ranbir was a charmer in this one.. The pairing with Katrina was electrifying!
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
https://youtu.be/lsMCNDtgGhE?si=fl89937fhRSvT6Ob Release date :9th September 2005 Verdict:Super Hit
https://youtu.be/Lrkdg5JVG8M?si=qrxfXlQ1fs6nRKTK https://youtu.be/sIJwQiLtW5g?si=MgPksRCq4HzE6urw Release date :8th Sept 2000
https://youtu.be/H8AAs6APJkw?si=P5i7q4BAbV-rfOOX Release date : 6th September 2002
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhFzxgAKpn/?img_index=2 igsh=aTV5dmllbXozOWd0
8