Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No.
Do you like Madhuri Dikshit movies?
yes, a few
Have you watched Swades?
Yes. A good movie.
Have you watched OMG?
yes... It's nice... But quite exaggerated
Do you like morning walks on grass, bare feet?
Yes... yes ... yes!Originally posted by: blackhole
yes... It's nice... But quite exaggerated
Do you like morning walks on grass, bare feet?
Walking barefoot in the morning on the dew-drenched grass is a very spiritual and pleasurable experience. For some of us, it is almost a mystical experience. I know that I dreamt of it long before I ever durst try it. It is also an experience that brings out joy for our relationship with nature in a way .
Do you like to drench in the rain?
no I get illOriginally posted by: Viswasruti
Yes... yes ... yes!
Walking barefoot in the morning on the dew-drenched grass is a very spiritual and pleasurable experience. For some of us, it is almost a mystical experience. I know that I dreamt of it long before I ever durst try it. It is also an experience that brings out joy for our relationship with nature in a way .
Do you like to drench in the rain?
Do you like to watch medical tv shows?
Of course Yes.
Do you like to tease your siblings?
Of course! It’s too much fun😆
Do you like Kdramas?
Yes... though watching not much!
Do you like to go on a long drive?