lol that was next level comedy...Originally posted by: 5Q7YREPIIXBKPETK
I know did you see..........Cam's tough down celebration of hand sanitizer....at the end he got fumbled......🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lol that was next level comedy...Originally posted by: 5Q7YREPIIXBKPETK
I know did you see..........Cam's tough down celebration of hand sanitizer....at the end he got fumbled......🤣
i dont think i saw that part...Originally posted by: 4X6OJ65LWHM42FFF
Didn't see him...Yes, Trebek is still there...talking about after he left....scenario.......
I meant the storm..........🤣🤣🤣 what did you eat at dinner tonight......that producing such a storm.........🥳
but QB of cowboys was trash
lol that was next level comedy...
He sanitized so much...it slipped the ball..........🤣
but QB of cowboys was trash
Yes...their real one...is done for the season due to injury.......
i dont think i saw that part...
These shows depend on a large part on the host......they carry the show......so it's very imp.
lol pasta bc we didnt have the energy to make proper food...it was spicy hence the steam is coming out...what about u?Originally posted by: G3EESWHQFSJSIOMS
I meant the storm..........🤣🤣🤣 what did you eat at dinner tonight......that producing such a storm.........🥳
lol according to him it was unacceptable...lol than why do it in the first place?
lol pasta bc we didnt have the energy to make proper food...it was spicy hence the steam is coming out...what about u?
Burrito bowl......& soup......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5