Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Congratulations arisha and ramya...
Thank u soo much dear..!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Congratulations arisha and ramya...
Thank u soo much dear..!!
Originally posted by: himani_692
So.true 🤣 always gayab 🤭
And now you're influenced by her it seems🤣
Originally posted by: himani_692
Then I'll be the first one 🤭🤭🤭
There are people more inactive than you di. So you're safe as of now🤣
Originally posted by: Ramya-22
Yeah akka..I will..just send me the PM...I ll participate..
Sure🤗
Good morning

Good morning all...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You didn't make her winner, now she will take revenge by giving tough questions to us🤣
It’s time to make This true 😈!!
The questions are ready .... I sure all of you going to have a hard time answering it 🤣....
Originally posted by: Andetheres
It’s time to make This true 😈!!
😲
I was kidding. Don't take it seriously🤣