Before...I watch....any movie I like to read the synopsis....trailer is not good enough sometimes....this year has been very taxing for me (guess for all of us)...so I don't want to try what I may not like TBH....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Before...I watch....any movie I like to read the synopsis....trailer is not good enough sometimes....this year has been very taxing for me (guess for all of us)...so I don't want to try what I may not like TBH....
hi guys..congo on new cc
Call me silly but I really enjoyed RDJ's Dolittle that released earlier this year😆
parasite was really good actually...song kang ho was really good@Priya and @Isa, a similar opinion here too😆 Parasite is a one time watch.
I will watch a movie soon perhaps not today feel free to suggest
I got a bit bored of watching parasite
I agree. It was intense. Towards the end I found it a little predictable and hence a little towards boring.
From the list, I really liked JoJo Rabbit though👍🏼
TBH...from 1st to end....my head spun...is not every movie industry makes one of those movies....I may be too bumped to find the uniqueness there......
I liked Jojo rabbit too....... if you get a chance...try for the favourite....I like the director's style...tends to cross & mix the line......
I got bored couldnt complete itparasite was really good actually...song kang ho was really good
Call me silly but I really enjoyed RDJ's Dolittle that released earlier this year😆
I absolutely enjoyed that....why silly.........I like this type of movies.....
hi meena congohi guys..congo on new cc
arre par u still think ppl will follow the rules? lol...tedha pan still there
maybe covid might reduce it par agr fully eliminate hoye toh baat h
significant decrease yes so good to see the awareness but perhaps the govt should enforce more stricter rules still...therefore, there will be little-to-no pollution, animals getting less scared, etc...i know some ppl have sonophobia due to this..
True. It used to be deafening a few years back. Glad that reduced.
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5