member of both clubs I seeOriginally posted by: girlTalks
I am already part time member of that group 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
member of both clubs I seeOriginally posted by: girlTalks
I am already part time member of that group 😉
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤯🤯🧐Originally posted by: girlTalks
Do they need any valid reason, what is valid and justified in this show 😔
Point
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Yup and it was followed by another awesome scene too
Yaar kaha gaye vo writers 😭😭
Hopefully will be back soon
Good evening ladies...😉
I feel like I am clock today....😆
Mansi ..
Where are you?
You know 😆
Aare no Yaar super busy Sunday....just got free now
What are we discussing today ....
Kisine muje miss Kiya...😆