https://twitter.com/jolie99846440/status/1322762755204591618?s=19
I miss this Tara BGM of Vansh😭😭
That's the best BGM for Vansh
I requested Mamta to use this one..It looks so classy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/jolie99846440/status/1322762755204591618?s=19
I miss this Tara BGM of Vansh😭😭
That's the best BGM for Vansh
I requested Mamta to use this one..It looks so classy
Riansh No.1 ⭐️but RraHel too at No.6 🤣
https://twitter.com/gossipstv/status/1322807907671367681?s=21
ANT new promo out????? Sab show k promo aaya bt immj2 ka nahi dekha november promo...
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
https://twitter.com/jolie99846440/status/1322762755204591618?s=19
I miss this Tara BGM of Vansh😭😭
That's the best BGM for Vansh
I requested Mamta to use this one..It looks so classy
Same pinch . This bgm is euphoric
ANT new promo out????? Sab show k promo aaya bt immj2 ka nahi dekha november promo...
There's no use of promo anyway. Promo mein toh dikhate kuch hain...aur hota kuch aur hain.
There's no use of promo anyway. Promo mein toh dikhate kuch hain...aur hota kuch aur hain.
Exactly...promos are all phuski
exactly...
There's no use of promo anyway. Promo mein toh dikhate kuch hain...aur hota kuch aur hain.
Usse aacha promo he na aaye...
Promo se expectation baad jaate hai..
There's no use of promo anyway. Promo mein toh dikhate kuch hain...aur hota kuch aur hain.
Aadhe se jyada promos dream hote hai...
And by this time we all know..promos are either phuski or One of riddhima's deam...
There's no use of promo anyway. Promo mein toh dikhate kuch hain...aur hota kuch aur hain.
Kya pata kal tt me fans ne dho dala tha mamta n shahswat ko... bagwan kare dimaag thodi jage mein aajaye....aur aane wala promo dream na ho
Yaar ye shanadaar ravivar me helly ki performance hui kya...