Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hahaha that was really cute❤️
I think I'm the fourth one who is obsessed with couple😆
I think so I am all above these
I am obsessed for Vani, I want to see their romance, I want bani to take revenge from Jay and veer from Shukla. And I want good trps as well
I m all in one 😂
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Hello abhi! So happy to see new Vanians 🤗
Have u watched today's episode?
Yes dwips! Waiting for tomorrow's episode
So happy to see you after yudkbh
Originally posted by: Abhinaya_Abhi
Yes dwips! Waiting for tomorrow's episode
So happy to see you after yudkbh
Haan abhi 😳
Actually yudkbh k baad maine firse forum chodh di thi 😆 u know na, main jab attached feel karti hu dil se tabhi forum pe kheeche chali aati hu.. 🤣 in fact yudkbh forum bhi beech mein chodh di thi coj the timing of the show, har din alag alag time pe, follow karna Muskil ho raha tha..
But for Naagin 5, main full mood pe back with a bang! 😎