Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
How many times can you change your DP. I thought there was a limit😆
Also is that your pic. You are cute😳
I don't know😆
Thank God there's no limit in FB/IG/Twitter. I keep changing it😛
And yes its me😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
How many times can you change your DP. I thought there was a limit😆
Also is that your pic. You are cute😳
I don't know😆
Thank God there's no limit in FB/IG/Twitter. I keep changing it😛
And yes its me😆
i did its not happening it says undefined
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
i did its not happening it says undefined
Did you use the 'link' option?
If yes, then don't.
Just paste the link as comment. Like how you post other comments.
Oh I tried sharing it too..
It says undefined😕
See even in your case it says undefined i think its video problem
I think its the video problem 😆
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
See even in your case it says undefined i think its video problem
Yeah😕
Mugdha looks so cute in PRC
The thing I liked about the VM apart from mugdha is how they used snippets of song to define the scene being played
you changed your dp again🤣
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3