Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Kyunki saare threads aap hi banate ho😆
mera favorite hobby hai IF mein Thread banana 🤣 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Kyunki saare threads aap hi banate ho😆
mera favorite hobby hai IF mein Thread banana 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
This is surely should not b the reason of not watching it. Areh!!he will not let her go.anywhere. lets enjoy....
Exactly.
Obviously he won't let her go anywhere😆
There would be no legit separation like throwing her out of the mansion. VR is the type who would captivate her inside the mansion and punish her. Zeher bharaa hai andar😂😜.... Bahar nikal jaaye behtar hai😁
Hahhaaa....
Ab chalo ek aur hobby mil gaya aapko😆
Jaao beta Anysia jaao...jee lo apni zindagi🤗
I am posting 100 Episodes Celebration Thread
Forum ke saare Celebration thread ka Contract maine liya hai 😎
![]()
For sure I knew this!!!
Good luck for it then Anysia 😀
Dikhti hai 😂😂
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
SAME !!
Jab promo mein dekha, I feel discouraged.
Because it feels like they are butchering Vansh’s character. Someone who is a big mafia businessman, would he not f*cking check the whole CCTV footage from beginning ? How Riddhima got in the diccky in the first place ? Even f*cking knowing that his sister HATED his wife ?
God I just can’t take it, and I’m so dissatisfied that again Riddhima will be played. I was so invested in Riansh and I expected seperation but this is just FRUSTRATING 😡
Hanyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤗
Where have you been hiding?
Hyeeeee 🤗🤗
Areeey yaar life got in the waaay.
Kese hai ?