Today IMMJ2 is gonna complete 100 epis..so can please someone make a thread?
Its time for celebration🥳
Today IMMJ2 is gonna complete 100 epis..so can please someone make a thread?
Its time for celebration🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am not going to watch immj2 today because of the ishani
I am posting 100 Episodes Celebration Thread 
Forum ke saare Celebration thread ka Contract maine liya hai 😎

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi03
I am not going to watch immj2 today because of the ishani
SAME !!
Jab promo mein dekha, I feel discouraged.
Because it feels like they are butchering Vansh’s character. Someone who is a big mafia businessman, would he not f*cking check the whole CCTV footage from beginning ? How Riddhima got in the diccky in the first place ? Even f*cking knowing that his sister HATED his wife ?
God I just can’t take it, and I’m so dissatisfied that again Riddhima will be played. I was so invested in Riansh and I expected seperation but this is just FRUSTRATING 😡
This is surely should not b the reason of not watching it. Areh!!he will not let her go.anywhere. lets enjoy....Originally posted by: Vaishnavi03
I am not going to watch immj2 today because of the ishani
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
This is surely should not b the reason of not watching it. Areh!!he will not let her go.anywhere. lets enjoy....
I am posting 100 Episodes Celebration Thread
Forum ke saare Celebration thread ka Contract maine liya hai 😎
![]()
Waiting for it Anysia ...u ll rock it as usual 😎😉😆
I am posting 100 Episodes Celebration Thread
Forum ke saare Celebration thread ka Contract maine liya hai 😎
![]()
Waiting for it Anysia😳
I feel pity for you sometimes😆😆
Hawww :o :O pity kyu ? 🤣
Kyunki saare threads aap hi banate ho😆